Team travel and management
Coaches and elite athletes need to be familiar with the planning procedures when travelling to a competition. This is not a comprehensive training course on this subject and will be periodically updated and improved.
The learning objectives for this team travel management course is to:
- Learn team travel planning and management/support
- Learn team selection criteria
- Learn how the competition is funded
- Learn lodging procedures
- Learn air travel procedures
- Learn procedures for weapon storage
- Learn what permits are required.
- Learn how to cope with jet-lag
- Learn about meals at-site
This is an Advanced Pistol Coach certification prerequisite course.